Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I use HP Office Jet 4650 with a mac os? I'm trying to…

Customer Question
Can I use HP...

Can I use HP Office Jet 4650 with a mac os?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I'm trying to install it with my MacPro.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes it is possible to install it on Mac OS, What is the version of your Mac please?

Mac pro
Stop trying to get me to buy things and answer my question.

From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. The version of your operating system appears beneath “macOS” or “OS X” in the window that opens.

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Mac OS
Are you there?

Please downlaod the driver of your Printer from : https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/model/5447931

then install it

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Let me know if you still need help and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

John, Computer Science Engineer