Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I changed the cartridges and the cartridge holder seems to…

Customer Question
I changed the cartridges...

I changed the cartridges and the cartridge holder seems to flip up a bit at the far right of the carriage and I get a message that it cannot recognize the cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

I believe it's a NS400

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open it but the error is that it can't recognize the cartridges

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.