Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is out of cyan ink. I want to print with black…

Customer Question
My printer is out...

My printer is out of cyan ink. I want to print with black and white but it won't print, how do i change setting to allow it to print black and white it is an epson Wf-3640

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WF-3640?

First for color not black

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Error message says replace the ink cartrige only choice is to proceed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.