Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer and computer have no connection. My internet was…

Customer Question
Printer and computer have...

Printer and computer have no connection. My internet was restored yesterday and I think something happened to the connection

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

What happenes if my modem is connected to an ethernet cable. It was before

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?