Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a RICOH MP 2004 (002673D42E08) and it will not let…

Customer Question
We have a RICOH...

We have a RICOH MP 2004 (002673D42E08) and it will not let us scan multiple pages to our emails

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Ricoh printer when you try to scan?

Not on the printer but this is what we get in the email. This is part 1 of 2The sender sent this message in 2 parts because it was too large to send as a single message. To view the raw source of each part, choose View > Message > Raw Source.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

We just received this printer a few months ago maybe six months and it has done this on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry,Yes for some reason we can not scan multiple pages to an email. We get this message:This is part 1 of 3The sender sent this message in 3 parts because it was too large to send as a single message. To view the raw source of each part, choose View > Message > Raw Source.

How are you scanning in the file into your computer and email?