Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MACHINE MODEL ........ COLOUR 550

Customer Question
MACHINE MODEL ........ COLOUR...

MACHINE MODEL ........ COLOUR 550CODE............................. 042-326if we took our belt transfer unit and put in your machine it will work
and vise versa if you put your belt transfer unit in our machine it will bring up same code
so there seems to be a problem elsewhere??????

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Printer Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What's the brand and model of your printer?

Xerox 550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xerox printer?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Every time we put belt transfer unit back into machine

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

of course we need help, have you got the answer as promised

I can see that you keep using "your" -- It might be that you think you are speaking to a different company than you really are.

Who do you believe that you are speaking to?

your means a friends machine, can you please refund us our money please as this is getting a bit of a joke
John, Computer Science Engineer