Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed a new wifi and my officejet 6962 printer won't…

Customer Question
I installed a...

I installed a new wifi and my officejet 6962 printer won't coonect

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Is your printer not connecting to wireless or the computer is not communicating with the printer on WiFi?