Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am sure this is probably a stupid question but computer…

Customer Question
John, I am...

John, I am sure this is probably a stupid question but computer literate I am not.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have a PIXMA MG6600 series. I am not getting any print, so I purchased a cartridge and installed it. (black) So when I attempted to print again, still nothing. All my lights were lit up however, I have some blinking. Does this mean I should also purchase there cartridge for the blinking lights. It is a color printer and the blinking is on 251M, 251,C and 250 PGBK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Separate issue....I also get a message a message that there is something new I should install but due to the literacy problem I am afraid to do anything with the download.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Can you tell me what message or error you get when try to print?

I cannot see your reply. I am not sure how to go about getting it. I have tried as you suggested.

Can you tell me if the computer show an error when you send a print job.

No. The computer shows ready to print, the problem is not with the computer. The printer is not showing any print. I believe I mentioned I think it has to do with the cartridges......several are blinking.

We can check if the driver is properly connected, let me know when you are available so we can make a remote sesion and I can check if the printer is working fine with your computer.

No. I do not want you to remotely get into my computer. I see 'just answer' is only about trying to get more money from people....especially when we don't know what we are doing and asking for help. You were of no help and I just wasted $28.00. I will not be contacting you in the future. All you had to do was tell me why certain color cartridges were plinking. You wanted access to my computer, tell me you wanted to check my driver may be the problem, etc. This was all nonsense. You just did not listen to my original question. I solved the problem myself. Just answer is worthless to me and other unsuspecting people who need legitimate help. Please note, you have already gotten $28.00, and I do not want you to charge anything else to my credit card. Thank you for absolutely nothing.
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. Resolved the problem myself. After spending $28.00 for nothing.
The tech tried to tell me the problem was my computer. Please see my email of 3:08 today. I think I made myself perfectly clear. Elgin was of no help. He did not even consider my first email. If you would like to refund the money, then you could help me. For him to try to access my computer remotely, or to see if it was my driver was only to get additional cash. So No, 'just answer' was useless.