Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know how to fax a document. I've never done it. Do…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to fax a document. I've never done it. Do I need to change phone connection?

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes, but I've not scanned either

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

I just don't know how to do it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.