Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed Epson WP 4530 printer on new computer yesterday.

Customer Question
Hi, I installed Epson...

Hi, I installed Epson WP 4530 printer on new computer yesterday. It worked fine yesterday using wireless connection. Today it does not

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

When I go to Setup, WiFi Connections, it askes for a password. It does not recognize the correct password. QUESTION, How do I reset the password?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried contacting Epson support and they ask for my email address. I enter all 3 of the email addresses I have had for 15 years and Epson does not recognize any email address.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason