Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not scan. Approx. one year. I otherwise love the

Customer Question
Will not scan Technician's...

Will not scan

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Approx. one year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I otherwise love the machine and just spent $100 plus on ink

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you!

Customer/p>