Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to replace the cartridge however the carriage is…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to replace the cartridge however the carriage is stuck to the far right and can not lift holder to replace

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF 7610

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error and lid opens fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this point

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Do you need me to tell you the proper procedure for changing cartridges? It must be followed correctly for the carriage to move to the change position. OR have you followed procedure and it is not moving?

Please advise

Here is a video to show you the proper procedure on changing carts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOYTjZKWAk0

If the carriage is not moving, please let me know and we will go from there.

Thanks Mike