Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have installed a brother printer on my husband's computer…

Customer Question
I have installed a...

I have installed a brother printer on my husband's computer and I need to register for you. The problem is that this was given to him from the VA and when the person gave him an Outlook E Mail account she did not give me the password. I can't get into the account to have it registered by brother. I do have the serial # on the machine. Please advise. i don't want to have it taken off as it took me 2 hours to install it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I have an e-mail account for myself but this account is for his machine. I can give you my e-mail account if that will help.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, he does have a reset messge. I am using my computer to talk to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

His outlook account is ***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.