Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer doesn't work right in scanning, faxing and color…

Customer Question
My printer doesn't work...

My printer doesn't work right in scanning, faxing and color printing

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I have two computers, the main one is working good with scanning, but the 2nd one doesn't work with the scanning. I dont' know it's bc of net work issue or the printer's. It only shows there is an error... no code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't updated anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Faxing doesn't work. Color printing doesn't look right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the printer?

What is the model?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,
No, I didn't updating the drivers or the printer

I understand.

Are you able to install these?

What is the model of the printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Hi Jeff, I think I can’t go further with this service. Pls stop and cancel out. I don’t want to be charged for every coresponding. Thanks!

I am so sorry to read this.

You are not being charged for every coresponding.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey