Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print from iPad Air to epson wf2650 and have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print from iPad Air to epson wf2650 and have downloaded Iprint app to my iPad. I know I need email address for printer but not sure what I have to do next. Printer is connected to wifi

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF2650: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Haven't ever I don't think

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that the printer and iPad is on the same wireless network.

Are you able to print fine from your computer?

Thank you.

Please try printing with Apple Airprint by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201387

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!