Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is sign in wrong state. MFC-7340. 2 days. ago. I USE TO…

Customer Question
It is sign...

It is sign in wrong state

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MFC-7340

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Long ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I USE TO PRINT MY JOB ASSIGNMENTS-voucher

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!