Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Expression xp410. Called Epson yesterday and today, call…

Customer Question
Expression xp410 Technician's Assistant:...

Expression xp410

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Called Epson yesterday and today, call drops out... you hav phone problem? Epson expressing xp-410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Several months. Had two computer gurus work on it, only made it worse... After 25 minutes, which I guess it’s going into standby, it no longer scans or prints from my smartphone... It still does basic printing from my computer.. But this doesn’t take it out of standby... only cycling power does it work fully

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Please. Allow me to talk to an expert ... yes send the weekly just answer email.. email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have gone into shell and it pings ok..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer