Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There was a paper jam. I pulled out the jammed document but…

Customer Question
There was a paper...

There was a paper jam. I pulled out the jammed document but now there is a re error flashing. There is no other document inside the printer. it is a HL 2149 printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother HL 2140

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

It just happened

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have no idea. am a media retard

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I actually discovered that there is another document jammed. But I can't get it out. May have to take printer to staples or somewhere to get assistance in removing it.

Did you try removing the cartridges from the printer and looking underneath?

John, Computer Science Engineer