Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The triangle image below the on/off button keeps onm. The…

Customer Question
The triangle image below...

The triangle image below the on/off button keeps onm

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

The triangle image below the on/off button keeps on flashing orange , therefore printer isn't working .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a fairly new printer and I haven't used it yet .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Can you count the number of flashes before it stops?

Thank you.

Customer/p>