Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not responding. Not responding It is Pixma MG5350. Just now.

Customer Question
Not responding Technician's Assistant:...

Not responding

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Not responding It is Pixma MG5350

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?