Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i get the canon printer to move the system so i can…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get the canon printer to move the system so i can instal the cartridge. it will not move into position

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Pixma mp 495

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes , and previously the owner removed the cartridge. i am trying to replace however cannot get it into a position to do so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No sorry

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.