Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF-3540 and it says there is a error. The Code is…

Customer Question
I have a WF-3540...

I have a WF-3540 and it says there is a error. The Code is OxFA

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Turning it off and on as it suggests isn't helpful so I hope you have some suggestions.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

20 minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't remember doing it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

As an initial step, please turn the printer around and open the back panel/compartment, then check if there are any obstructions (paper jams) there, and remove if found, then turn it off and back on and let me know the results.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.