Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson workforce printer WF-2630 has produced an error -

Customer Question
My Epson workforce printer...

My Epson workforce printer WF-2630 has produced an error - Oxford error. How do I correct

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

WF-2630 Printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

About 2 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have never updated the Epson Printer WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it 0xFA perhaps?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.