Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MG5660 I am trying to scan to my Mac computer using wifi but…

Customer Question
MG5660 I am trying...

MG5660 I am trying to scan to my Mac computer using wifi but local [USB} is all that is coming up and I don't have a USB connected. I am legally blind and not having any success. Also when I select printers and scanners on PC scan does not appear.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Sorry about that my PC decided to do a software update. No I can't see anterior codes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I can't recall any updates being carried out. The printer is about 18 months old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think I have covered everything.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Problem still exists
No thank you