Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Dvd player not working. 1 year ot less it is media player.

Dvd player not working ...

Dvd player not working

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

1 year ot less it is media player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Just tried to play message its running but must close to proceed I do not understand what that means or how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Know just have him try to log in on my computer to see if they can fix it on their end

12/13/2017
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? Have you been using your DVD player successfully any time recently, or have you only recently tried to use it

Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer
I am fine worked 1 week ago

Give me a moment to set up the remote connection.

Please install this link so I can connect remotely to your machine --

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=358aac80-82d5-4f02-a4c0-7b99a0154111

It looks like when we restarted the computer it was installing updates. I will still attempt logging back in, but all that is left is to uninstall the Cyberlink software. You should then be able to right click on the DVD, and Play with VLC Video Player. If you want me to do this for you, it will be at no extra charge of course. I just wanted to send you an update because I have not yet been able to log back into the computer.