Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF-2750 printer that asks questions but won't let…

Customer Question
I have a WF-2750...

I have a WF-2750 printer that asks questions but won't let me copy a document

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

IMac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2750?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Recently got an update Apple sent out, High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'm not very proficient in computers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.