Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer was not used for several weeks and it doesent print…

Customer Question
Printer was not used...

Printer was not used for several weeks and it doesent print it happened once befor but I don't remember how it was done

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It was working perfectly until I went into the hospital and was idisposed for several weeks

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Yes I'm a senior citizen so I have totry to do for myself

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanx for your help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 8 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?