Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

John Lohr
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
My printer won't print. It gives me the message that "the
Harry, technician
Hi. My printer won't print. It gives me the message that "the printer is in error state". I have restarted my computer. I have unplugged the printer and replugged. It says my toner is "ok". Not certai… read more
Getting the message "paper mismatch" when attempting to
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hello, getting the message "paper mismatch" when attempting to print a flyer. The paper has a custom size. We have been successful doing this in the past, no idea why it is failing now. The only diffe… read more
I'm unable to start a scan from my computer, what do I have
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
I'm unable to start a scan from my computer, what do I have to do? … read more
I am having trouble downloading attachments, and scans from
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
I am having trouble downloading attachments, and scans from my HP Photosmart 7520 printer. I also haven't been able to allow HP people, carbonite people to access my computer remotely to fix the vario… read more
I can print one page then I get a ink system failure. Turn
Josh, It Support Specialist
I can print one page then I get a ink system failure. Turn off and turn on. I do, then the cycle repeats. Its and HP6500 Officejet. … read more
I moved to Florida and cannot get my iPad or pgc laptop to
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer
I moved to Florida and cannot get my iPad or pgc laptop to wirelessly connect with my HP printer. The printer says it is set up for wireless and this all worked before the move. … read more
I have an HP officejet 6500Aplus and it is not connected to
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I have an HP officejet 6500Aplus and it is not connected to my wifi, I do have my wifi information and need assistance to connect it … read more
Printer will not print from computer. hp office jet 4630,
Ashik, Master's Degree
2 days. I had Avast renewed and Comcast gave me a new Wifi password ***** and they said to call Comcast and Comcast said to call you. … read more
Comcast gave me a new modem and now I don't have any
Josh, It Support Specialist
Comcast gave me a new modem and now I don't have any connection (wireless) to my printer. he plugged the printer into the modem, no connection; I plugged it into the Netgear, no connection... … read more
I need a "proper" telephone cord for my HP Officejet 4620.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I need a "proper" telephone cord for my HP Officejet 4620. When I run my fax test, the message returned is that it "failed" because an incorrect phone cord was used. To me, a phone cord is a phone cor… read more
I have a HP Officejet 6500A Plus printer and as my computer
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I have a HP Officejet 6500A Plus printer and as my computer got a virus I lost everthing on the computer, sadly I have also lost the disc that i need to install the printer and scanner and I have just… read more
I have an Error message 0xc19a0023 ... i tried unplugging and
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
I have an Error message 0xc19a0023 ... i tried unplugging and wait then replug my HP Officejet 6500A Plus ... took out the cartridges (new replaced 3 weeks ago). What can I do to get the printer to wo… read more
I installed an officejet 6500A plus wirelessly. For about 2
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I installed an officejet 6500A plus wirelessly. For about 2 months it worked fine. Now I have been disconnected twice. The first time I got it to work again but am not sure what I did to fix the probl… read more
I have a new HP Officejet 6500A Plus Printer and have not been
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have a new HP Officejet 6500A Plus Printer and have not been able to connect it with my iMac computer and Qwest (CenturyLink) Q1000 router. I have the user name and password XXXXX the router but can… read more
Im using an HP Officejet 6500 wireless all-in-one. Faxing
AnswerManCharles
AnswerManCharles, Technical Specialist
I'm using an HP Officejet 6500 wireless all-in-one. Faxing is giving me fits. I often get "communication Error 321 or 344" I've tried all 3 speeds, turning the printer on/off, unplugging/replugging th… read more
Can you tell me which all in one printers have a Fax cover
Dustin, Support Technician
Can you tell me which all in one printers have a Fax cover sheet? I have an HP 6500A and it does not have the Fax Cover sheet like the one i had in my 6310 model. Thenks very much for your help. Louis… read more
I bought an HP photosmart wireless printer about a month ago,
Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Project Lead
I bought an HP photosmart wireless printer about a month ago, I am STILL not able to get it connnected. It took me awhile to figure out some of the things that were wrong, I had to disable my firewall… read more
Im trying to make used of my wireless HP Officejet 6500A
Tim W.
Tim W., Computer Support Specialist
I'm trying to make used of my wireless "HP Officejet 6500A Plus" qithout any luck. I spent money at Staples and still no luck. The printer is installed but I still get this message: UNABLE TO COMMUNIC… read more