Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to print something that was mostly black with a

Customer Question
I tried to print...

I tried to print something that was mostly black with a little red. A message said the tricolor ink was gone so it couldn't print. I replaced the cartridge and it still wouldn't print. I tried several times so now there is probably a long list in the queue.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

DESKJET J110 series

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages since the one about the tricolor being gone. Yes, I opened the hatch a looked inside. The cartridges came over to the middle like always.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.