Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I print checks in numerical order rather than reverse…

Customer Question
How do I print...

How do I print checks in numerical order rather than reverse order?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

From the beginning when I wanted it to print in reverse order. But now, I have 3 checks on a page and it doesn't work that way!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What application are you using to print checks?

I found the answer myself. Thanks!

Very good.