Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its working fine. I'm just having problems getting the fax…

Customer Question
Hi its working fine...

Hi its working fine. I'm just having problems getting the fax to work

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

I never tried to hook it up before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.