Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My camera does not work. I just bought a new battery and…

Customer Question
My camera does not...

My camera does not work. I just bought a new battery and installed it and nothing

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Fuji fx 250

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fuji?

A new battery, on/off button and the recommended arrow key. Battery is charged

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Has it ever worked?

for 5 years
can you help me or is the camera not fixable?
It won't power up how are you going to do that?