Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unable to connect to wifi. WIRELESS. I DONT THINK I HAVE…

Customer Question
Unable to connect to...

Unable to connect to wifi

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRELESS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I DONT THINK I HAVE DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN FOLLOW THE CONNECTION PROCEEDURE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT TO CONNECT TO WIFI SO I CAN PRINT, FAX, SCAN AND WHATEVER THE PRINTER DOES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.