Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MX490 Image Garden, New Art, the items are not highlighted…

Customer Question
MX490 Image Garden, New...

MX490 Image Garden, New Art, the items are not highlighted so I can not open things like cards and so on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I just gave that to you Canon MX490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX490?

Since I got the printer about a month ago It worked on my last printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know much and I don't even know what that means

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need an answer to this problem, but there is NO hurry
Please be aware that I accidently signed on twice one for 16.?? and one for $23.?? Can you please refund the $23.?? order please, thank you

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

I am not satisfied at all, you are not giving me an answer you are telling me to go elsware for the answer so why should you be paid for passing the buck

You referenced refunding an order so you need to call customer service.