Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a PIXMA Canon mg printer (3620). Put new ink in

Customer Question
I have a PIXMA...

I have a PIXMA Canon mg printer (3620). Put new ink in (240xl - black & 241 color) . Use Microsoft. Computer acknowledged new ink but stated if not work, to line up and follow instructions.. Computer was a gift and don't remember getting any. Anything I can so? Thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Said "I should follow instructions which I don't have!"

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New ones. Still have boxes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please download the MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package from here ===> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/pixma-mg3620/pixma-mg3620?tab=drivers_downloads

Download and install it. Then try to print.

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN