Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MG7520 Printer shows only Asian script in the

Customer Question
My Canon MG7520 Printer...

My Canon MG7520 Printer shows only Asian script in the little window and has the triangle icon in the lower right corner blinking on/off. I have tried to reboot it and nothing has worked. Can you help me? Thanks, Ron

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac Desktop....

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG7520?

2 days +/-

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

On what model? I am 75 yrs. old so not the most proficient with computers..

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought you were the expert?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.