Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer Is offline how do I fix it? Wireless. I didn't…

Customer Question
My printer Is offline...

My printer Is offline how do I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I didn't but i installed a Linksys extender and the connection name got changed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

After making the connection name change on the extender, you must reconnect the printer to the new connection name. After you do that, you can simply choose to reinstall the printer and it will work. Have you done this, yet?

Thank you,

***** *****