Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get my Epson WF-2750 printer to stay on WiFi?

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my Epson WF-2750 printer to stay on WiFi? Everytime I need to print something, I have to go through the WiFi setup.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF-2750: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

So, assuming this isn't a hardware issue, you'll want to assign it a STATIC IP address. This will prevent the

printer from losing the connection OR changing the IP as long as the wireless router is on and active

Let me know if you'd like instructions for how to do this and I can walk you through

Sure. Would you prefer a step-by-step guide or a video-based guide?

Here's the step-by-step guide --> CLICK HERE

Let me know if that answers your questions or if you have anymore and I'll be happy to help. Also, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars below when we're finished. Thanks!

Also, if you run into any issues, there's a service to allow me to remote into your machine and fix it for you. Thanks!

Hi, do you need any additional assistance with this?