Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It isn't printing what I want. It's print a document from…

Customer Question
It isn't printing what...

It isn't printing what I want. It's print a document from years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon F166500 Is there a way to clear old info?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your F166500?

We had a power failure today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Brand new computer. Just updated to High Sierra. Printer has been working fine until now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Ok. Let me do that.

Sure; take your time.

That did the trick. Thanks.

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit