Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wont print can make copies and run test but nothing else. Hp…

Customer Question
Wont print can make...

Wont print can make copies and run test but nothing else

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp officejet pro m8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Wwe have had the same problem several times in the past this time two days

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>