Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am told that you handle Samsung printer issues? Usb,

Customer Question
I am told that...

I am told that you handle Samsung printer issues?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Samsung printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb, though I would like to do it both ways

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This is a new computer the software that I have is what I got when I bought it, but the disk does not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to set up my printer and the disk does not work why should I be paying.. this is ridiculous

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

This is JustAnswer, a paid online support service. That being said, I can surely help you find the software for your printer. Could you send me the model number?

My contact was a mistake. I want my money refunded.

Not a problem, I will have that refunded for you now