Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error message to cancel printing and turn off and…

Customer Question
I have an error...

I have an error message to cancel printing and turn off and turn back on device. same massage when printer turns back on

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Haven't done that as I recall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just this morning

Let me know once you have accepted the remote assistance.

I am not wanting anymore assistance. The cost is to much and I have not accepted any other cost besides the $5 to start the inquiry
Thanks for your help anyway

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

your company has charged me $28 dollars for information to fix my printer. Kris you have not told me what is wrong with the device and now want to charge me another $39 to fix it. What is wrong with the printer. I asked for information on how to fix it, but you given me any information on what is wrong with it in the first place