Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Photo tray on my hpenvy 7640 printer is blocked. how does…

Customer Question
Photo tray on my...

Photo tray on my hpenvy 7640 printer is blocked. how does one unblock it? thankyou

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

This is the first time I have tried to use the photo tray.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure if it has been updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the photo tray unblocking procedure.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.