Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get developer/ce password, dellc1760nw, since yesterday…

Customer Question
I get developer/ce password ...

I get developer/ce password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dellc1760nw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since yesterday opened the back and had to reset some of the plastic hardware. IT had been jamming on Photo paper.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** will be taking care of you today.

What exactly is the error code that you are getting?

077-901

Thankyou, please can you turn off the printer and unplug it

Push rear cover release handle and open up the rear cover

release pressure on the fuser rollers by lifting up on the blue tabs on top left and top right.

Inspect the area very carefully for any foreign objects.

if everything looks good, inspect output tray.

Now close up the back of the printer and out blue tabs in original position.

ok now plug in the printer and power up.

Once powered up, i need you to perform a purge.

Hold the cancel button for 5 seconds then release

Now see if the error has gone and try to print