Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 850 - cleared a paper jam - won't power on - blue

Customer Question
Epson 850 - cleared...

Epson 850 - cleared a paper jam - won't power on - blue light comes on for a minute, some beeping, then shuts down - tried holdin down on button and reconnecting power cable

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Xp-850

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just this morning, after i cleared the jam

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't - been working for 2 years fine

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please