Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hpofficejet 4655 all of a sudden will not make a copy but…

Customer Question
My hpofficejet 4655 all...

My hpofficejet 4655 all of a sudden will not make a copy but will print a copy from computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP OfficeJet4655

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OFFICEJET4655?

Just a week or so

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know and may not not how to do this--not very computer illerate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

still not making a copy

What error does it give when it fails?