Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is Epson XP 620 I do not appear to find out from…

Customer Question
Printer is Epson XP...

Printer is Epson XP 620 I do not appear to find out from where I can find a CD/DVD input tray despite trying everywhere I can think of. The matter is urgent for me Can you please Help?

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

As stated i my last message, Epson XP 620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Please it is not a problem with the Printer, it is just that I wish to purchase urgently a CD/DVD tray for my printer Epson XP 629. I have not been able to source one Please Help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You do not need a CD/DVD disc for your printer. The latest printer software and drivers are available at the official manufacturer's support website. As a matter of fact, the software on the CD/DVD that comes from the factory with a new printer is often out of date, since the software is updated often, and the printer may sit on the shelf for months before being shipped.

May I help you download and install the drivers for your Epson XP629 printer? What is your computer operating system?