Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP 3054 printer won't print. Printer shows line that says…

Customer Question
HP 3054 printer won't...

HP 3054 printer won't print. Printer shows line that says "printing," followed by a dashed line that grows and then repeats. Nothing prints.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 3054: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure. Probably been awhile. don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please