Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Computer is not connecting to printer. Wirelessly. For some…

Customer Question
Computer is not connecting...

Computer is not connecting to printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

For some reason they are not communicating

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the make and model of the printer