Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer working fine when I ran out of ink. Put a new ink…

Customer Question
Printer working fine when...

Printer working fine when I ran out of ink. Put a new ink cartridge in and now it won't print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MP620

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages and I can open the lid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Used the printer just fine before installing new cartridge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/12/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what happens when you try to print..does it give a blank page or does nothing

The next morning the printer was good to go and I have no idea what made it stop working the day before. I'll keep you in mind if this happens again.

Thanks for letting us know

feel free to post a question if you need help